From: Fab Lab Barcelona <in...@fablabbcn.org>
Date: 2015-04-17 18:51 GMT+02:00
Subject: Barcelona Mini Maker Faire // CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS
To: sebastie...@goldaire.com

BARCELONA Mini Maker Faire 2015
View this email in your browser

BARCELONA Mini Maker Faire 2015

//CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS//

2015 will be Barcelona Mini Maker Faire's 3rd amazing year. This time around the Faire will be bigger, better and brighter than ever: a new team lead by Fab Lab Barcelona and Made Barcelona, more makers from Barcelona, Spain and all over the world, and a brand-new location right in the heart of Barcelona: Plaza de las Glories

Would you like to be a part of the team that makes it happen? It's an opportunity to get involved in Catalunya's fast-growing Maker and Fab movement, connecting you with people from all over the world whilst learning new skills.

If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, come along to our Meet-up to find out more. It's at Made Barcelona on c/ Consell de Cent 159 on the 28th of April.

 If you can't make it, just get in touch: con...@makerfairebcn.org

JOIN US
Share
Tweet
+1
Share
Copyright © 2015 Fab Lab Barcelona, All rights reserved.
You are receiving our mails because you are part of the Fab Lab Network.

Our mailing address is:
Fab Lab Barcelona
Pujades 102
IAAC - Fab Lab Barcelona
Barcelona, Barcelona 08005
Spain

Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息