matrix with intergers

Zsolt Kovács

Apr 16, 2015, 2:14:21 PM4/16/15
to la...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

First here is my question: I would appreciate if you let me know if I could use la4j Matrices with Integers.

I am using la4j to implement a petri net engine (PN). As you may know PNs can be computed with simple matrix computations based on integer numbers only. I have tried to figure out if I could use Integer to create a Vector/Matrix but it seem to me that all class is designed to implement Iterable<Double>

The main reason to use Integers only is API clarity and testing. Currently I try to hide the real values from the (future) user of the API, but it is a bit tricky.

Also you need to know that although I am an experienced programmer I do not have any experience writing code using linear algebra, therefore please forgive me if my question is obvuios to you :)

BTW, here is the project I am working on:

And this is the class which uses la4j:

Thanks,

Zsolt