CNC for sale (pickup Ballito)

Peter van der Walt (Gmail)

Aug 9, 2016, 3:32:50 AM8/9/16
to Openha...@googlegroups.com, kznhou...@googlegroups.com, dbn...@googlegroups.com

Hi all.   I am selling my CNC machine:

1 x plywood torsion box table/ worktop with lower shelf
XYZ x OpenBuilds V Slot rails
30 x OpenBuilds V Wheels
30 x OpenBuilds spacers
Full set of custom designed lasercut 3mm steel carriages.
1 x TinyG Motion Controller for use with http://chilipeppr.com/tinyg cnc software

Note: Excludes the dewalt router (its a 110v and i need to keep it to do drive electronics development for my US based customers)  -  but I'd be happy to help you fit your own router (checkers hyper / game has no name routers from R599)

I'm looking for R+-8000 (my cost on the parts was around R9500 two months ago,  but dont have space for the machine).  I had it on Facebook for R8000 without the tinyG,  so now throwing in the TinyG to sweeten the deal (;

Can demo if you'd like.

20160707_113026.jpg

Peter van der Walt (Gmail)

Aug 9, 2016, 3:32:53 AM8/9/16
to Openha...@googlegroups.com, dbn...@googlegroups.com, kznhou...@googlegroups.com

Forgot to mention:  105x85cm work area, front allows for clamping stock on the overhang,  so you can CNC mortise and tennons too!  Or just the ends of long pieces for other uses