IEEE Magazine / Maker articles / House4Hack featured too

Philip Booysen

Jan 6, 2015, 6:52:27 PM1/6/15
to house...@googlegroups.com, h4h...@googlegroups.com, kznhou...@googlegroups.com, binar...@googlegroups.com
I discovered some stunning Maker articles in this special free issue of IEEE Computer.

The kind people at IEEE Computer seems to have made this special issue free for downloading for the time being.

Over 40 pages all about the Maker movement.

And Yay! House4Hack made it into an international IEEE magazine, we have a snippet featured on page 31.

RoboBEAST gets mentioned too + H4H KZN.

Follow this link to download the free PDF.

http://makezine.com/2015/01/06/ieee-computer-magazine-special-issue-on-making-free-download/

Attached the H4H snippet, but check out the magazine too :

H4H_in_an_IEEE_magazine.jpg

Schalk Heunis

Jan 7, 2015, 4:28:13 AM1/7/15
to binar...@googlegroups.com, house...@googlegroups.com, h4h...@googlegroups.com, kznhouse4hack
Wow, nice find!  We collaborated with Carolina a while ago as part of SFD and stoked about the mentions :)

http://www.binaryspace.co.za
---