Zululand Trade Fair this weekend: Launching ToolTek

Dylan van den Bosch

Sep 24, 2014, 4:54:08 AM9/24/14
to kznhou...@googlegroups.com
Anyone considering going to the Trade Fair?

We're Launching ToolTek. (Aiming to become a locally focussed, face-to-face Mica for Makers)

Really hacking this one together, but seeing it as training for a bigger and better Trade Fair 2015. By then I hope to have escalated beyond the Flea Market stand and showcase all the best Maker Tools in SA.

Giving it all a bit of ATTITUDE and even playing along with the "Gun Fears" Risky? I know.   ; ]

Got the double-sided flyer done, now just to create the website behind the flyers.

Going for Vice, Power, and Alarm as primary Fascination Triggers...

The site will describe the local scene, I'd like to embed that Maker Map if that's ok?