Ultimate Garage Sale: Assisting the family of a deceased Electronic Engineer to wind up the "boedel"

Dylan van den Bosch

Oct 12, 2015, 2:20:20 AM10/12/15
to KZNHouse4Hack
A local elecronic engineer died recently, I was called by friends of the family, because of my interest in such things. It's just way too much stuff - and beyond my expertise (a lot of whole SMD strips too)

Perfect for a Makerspace though.

Do you think you guys might be interested?

Posted to KZNH4H first, because the stuff is all in Empangeni.

Also lots of strange equipment. If there's at least some interest; I'll be getting more pics and info's during the week.

Naturally they want to sell it as one bulk-lot.

The pic below is just some of the stuff:

Chris Fraser

Oct 12, 2015, 2:40:16 AM10/12/15
to Dylan van den Bosch, KZNHouse4Hack
Hi Dylan

I am interested in buying the load for the the Makerspace.

Please send me a message and I will call to discuss: 0824815153

Regards
Chris

--
Visit: http://kzn.house4hack.co.za or email pe...@kzn.house4hack.co.za for more info!
---

Dylan van den Bosch

Oct 12, 2015, 3:36:53 AM10/12/15
to KZNHouse4Hack
Hi Guys,

Thanks for your immediate interest. Had a good chat with Chris - I think I'll be making main arrangements with him; which at least means the stuff will be more local to most of you from there.

Hopefully someone will be able to make sense of some of his unfinished boards and more obscure PLC's.

Get a signature like this: Click here!