CNCs and 3D printers for sale (relocating)

Peter van der Walt (Gmail)

Dec 16, 2016, 1:40:42 AM12/16/16
to kznhouse4hack
Hey all.

I am once again relocating,  this time leaving Ballito.  So you all have a chance to grab some good bargains

1x fully working P3Steel 3D printer (200x200x150mm print area,  e3D volcano hotend,  this is a workhorse)  (make me an offer,  looking for around R5k
1x mini 3D printer (100x90x75mm print area) (make me an offer, looking for around R3k
1x OpenBuilds OX CNC + TinyG controller.  Another monster.  Can mill aluminum (check openhardware.co.za's youtube for videos of it in action) (make an offer,  looking for at least R10k)
1x CNC kit (1200mm gantry style)  + lots op spare OpenBuilds rails (make me an offer,  looking for around R3k
Used stepper motors and new heater cartridges (best offer gets the box)
1x 20mhz Oscilloscope (free with first purchase of one of the above)
1x Freeburn3 Laser Engraver 2.1w UV with Smoothieware based controller.  300x200mm work area.  Videos of it in action on my openhardwarecoza youtube channel too) (make me an offer,  will go as low as R2k

Due to upload limits of attachments I'll post the pics in separate posts to this thread

Peter van der Walt (Gmail)

Dec 16, 2016, 1:43:07 AM12/16/16
to dbn...@googlegroups.com, kznhouse4hack
Nb: must collect in Ballito

Peter van der Walt (Gmail)

Dec 16, 2016, 1:44:05 AM12/16/16
to dbn...@googlegroups.com, kznhouse4hack
Photo: Ox CNC (table included)
IMG_20161216_070131_HDR.jpg

Peter van der Walt (Gmail)

Dec 16, 2016, 1:46:19 AM12/16/16
to dbn...@googlegroups.com, kznhouse4hack
Photo: p3steel printer
IMG_20161216_064744_HDR.jpg

Peter van der Walt (Gmail)

Dec 16, 2016, 1:46:42 AM12/16/16
to dbn...@googlegroups.com, kznhouse4hack
Photo: mini printer
IMG_20161216_064749_HDR.jpg

Peter van der Walt (Gmail)

Dec 16, 2016, 1:47:24 AM12/16/16
to dbn...@googlegroups.com, kznhouse4hack
Motors and heater cartridges
IMG_20161216_064931_HDR.jpg
IMG_20161216_065206_HDR.jpg

Peter van der Walt (Gmail)

Dec 16, 2016, 1:47:57 AM12/16/16
to dbn...@googlegroups.com, kznhouse4hack
CCN Gantry and OpenBuilds V Slot (enough there to make a 1200x1500 table,  including all the motors)
IMG_20161216_063642_HDR.jpg

Peter van der Walt (Gmail)

Dec 16, 2016, 1:52:44 AM12/16/16
to dbn...@googlegroups.com, kznhouse4hack
As always happy to negotiate (: since this is all rather urgent.

Peter van der Walt (KZN House4Hack)

Dec 19, 2016, 12:24:37 AM12/19/16
to KZNHouse4Hack
Only the 3D printers still left...!last chance, got to be out by end of the week