Fwd: Used tools for sale

Peter van der Walt (Gmail)

Nov 18, 2014, 5:03:32 AM11/18/14
to kznhouse4hack, openhard...@googlegroups.com

Clearing out before the move:
https://www.facebook.com/openhardwarecoza

Delivery in Durban/Richardsbay can be arranged for free

Message has been deleted

Peter van der Walt (Gmail)

Sep 7, 2015, 4:28:27 AM9/7/15
to Dylan van den Bosch, KZNHouse4Hack, openhard...@googlegroups.com
(: November last year was a long time ago!

Most of its gone, I still have the Bandsaw (R3500) and the mini lathe (R6000) (started to rust a bit from being unused) - happy to negotiate if someone wants both (Say R8700 for the combo?)

Other bargains currently standing in my way:
Tradeweld 200A Inverter Welder (https://www.makro.co.za/diy/tradeweld-200amp-inverter-welder-kit-258523EA) - used once, so R1800?  Inverter, cables, 2kg of rods, chipping hammer.

FreeBURN2 laser cutter (60w tube, frame, VSlot system, Marlin electronics, mirror and lens mounts.  Missing a lens... but included mirrors )   pretty much just needs some DIY to finish the build.    R20k

HP microserver 1.2Ghz, 4G RAM, 1TB harddrive (R1500) - ideal as a NAS (http://vocalbit.com/posts/benchmarking-freenas-on-the-hp-microserver.html)

Peter

On Mon, Sep 7, 2015 at 10:21 AM, Dylan van den Bosch <vandenbos...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Peter,

I KNOW my ex-boss will be very interested in some of these. Contacting him now...

--
Visit: http://kzn.house4hack.co.za or email pe...@kzn.house4hack.co.za for more info!
---

Dylan van den Bosch

Sep 7, 2015, 4:49:11 AM9/7/15
to Peter van der Walt (Gmail), KZNHouse4Hack, openhard...@googlegroups.com
I know... oops 😮 opened the forum in a wonky way, only noticed the date after replying....

BUT

Glad to hear there's still a laser cutter available, as you know, that's particularly what Gavin's looking for.

Get a signature like this: Click here!

Dylan van den Bosch

Sep 14, 2015, 4:42:26 AM9/14/15
to KZNHouse4Hack, peter.p...@gmail.com, openhard...@googlegroups.com
Update from Gavin:

Since Gavin has already bought a vinyl cutter for his art-work, he's now in less of a hurry for a laser cutter. He has, however, passed the bargain on to his brother in law who is in the shoe trade, and would like such a tool for rapid shoe prototyping (shoe-knives are expensive) Will hear more about this during this week.