Welcome to the KY / IN 3D Group

Randy

Mar 10, 2013, 5:12:45 PM3/10/13
to Kentuckiana 3D Printer Users Group
Ok so you found your way here, now what?

We if you made it here you probably have an interest in or already own
a 3D printer.

Good news!

This group's purpose is to connect and build up (pun intended) people
interested in 3D printer
technology, whether it's printing plastics or any other material.
Whether it's using a Makerbot,
or a Prusa, or any other contraption that might be on the horizon.

What are the kinds of things we talk about?

How to fix, tune, and tweak our printers. What the latest and greatest
news on printers is. Discuss custom parts and things to build. 3D
modeling and applications. Where we can buy supplies and go see
printers operating. Announcements on upcoming printing events in the
Kentuckiana area. Philanthropic outreach and schools making use of
printers in our communities. Science! and so forth...

Why a group?

Because while 3D printing interest could be considered to be "booming"
or exploding around the Louisville, KY area, there really isn't a
centralized communication hub for enthusiasts or people seeking
information on it. At best we currently tend to gather around other
groups such as the LVL1 Hackerspace or during build off events.

So that's our purpose... if you have an idea or question, please start
a new post and let's talk about it.
This conversation is locked