Help needed with 35 printer build / setup

Gary Matheis

Oct 5, 2013, 6:00:28 PM10/5/13
to kyin3dp...@googlegroups.com
I posted this to the LVL1 general discussion before I saw the 3D printer group.  .  .

I have a Rostock Max 3D printer that I purchased at the Detroit MakerFaire and have gotten too busy with some other projects and n would like to hire somebody to finish the build ( It is about 90 % complete) and to set up / calibrate and get it ready to print.

Please let me know if you would be interested in this project

Thanks

Gary Matheis

Randall

Oct 5, 2013, 6:17:24 PM10/5/13
to kyin3dp...@googlegroups.com
I might be interested, depending on the particulars of what you're wanting to have done.

It sounds like you have the printer about 90% done/built and just need the finishing?

Are you going "by the book" or looking to have more done to it?