Our MC Message to all BSK Members- Grand success of BUNTAAYANA Program held on Friday,25/10/2013

BSK Secretary

Oct 28, 2013, 4:23:09 AM10/28/13
to kuwai...@googlegroups.com, BSK Managing Committee

Dear  Members,

We, the Managing Committee of  Buntara Sangha,Kuwait are extremely happy  that our Mega event BUNTAYANA 2013 was concluded with tremendous success with all your support and appreciated by the Chief Guest Mr.Vinaya Hegde  &,  Distiguished guest of the evening Mr.Dayananda Shetty ,other associations, our own senior members, which gives us a great sigh of relief. This success what we have witnessed  had become possible only and only due to the commendable role by various members of our Sangha.

My deep appreciation to all our Sponsors, Thanks to our Treasurer Mr Vivek Kumar Shetty with the wholehearted  cooperation of our Finance team,for pooling the total budgeted Dream amount, by vigorously following up  with less talk and silent work.

I sincerely thank the following Team Leaders/team for successfully  handling the identified committees:

Decoration Team-Mrs.Sujaya R Shetty-PRO with her sub-committee, for their constant efforts in reaching our members and welcoming all the guests with the beautiful table depicting our culture.

Hall Management-Leader Pravin Kumar Shetty-Sports Secretary with his sub-committee

Stage Setting-Leader Mrs.Shalini Y Alva-Cultural Secretary with her sub-committee, for their wonderful work..

Lighting,sound & Video,photography-Mrs.Shalini Y Alva, Guruprasad Hegde& Mr.Prashanth Shetty Agari.

Felicitation Team-Mrs.Swarna Chandrahas Shetty & Vishu for their meticulous perfection..

Crisis Management-Prashantha Shetty CA.

Media coverage-Pandari Shetty , Vishu & Yadunath Alva.

GUST Program-Dr Preeti Shetty , Mr.Kripanath Bhandary & Dr Shekar Shetty.

Various cultural events as under  where our Sangha members participated were well appreciated by the audience,:

(1) Kanadanthe Mayavadanu , beautifully danced & participated by our 9 small children of the Sangha was efficiently directed by Dr.Preeti Shetty & Our own PRO Sujaya R.Shetty.(Note-By oversight Siya Shetty’s name was missed and the same is regretted)

(2) Shobhane, a dance item participated by our 4 Sangha ladies & a girl and 3 ladies in the back ground was directed by Mrs.Shakila Shetty.

(3) Mahisha Mardhana,  a dance item directed by our own Cultural Secretary Mrs. Shalini Alva and also participated by her with other 7 ladies and a boy,

My sincere thanks to each one of the directors and participants

Anchoring by our own Sangha members Mrs.Shalini V Shetty ,Mrs.Ashvita V Shetty & Mr.Manoj Shetty was excellent. My sincere thanks to them..

My sincere thanks to Mr.Yadunath Alva for identifying to mobilize the best artists in their respective fields ie VJ Roopesh Shetty, Umesh Mijar &Lakshmish and the entire Yakshagana Artists headed by Mr.Sathish Shetty Patla. Thanks to Mr.Rajesh Shetty for arranging visas and hotel accommodation.

Performances rendered by VJ Roopesh Shetty, Umesh Mijar & Lakshmish were excellent.

Yakshagana-Krishna Leela Kamsa Vadhe- by Guest Artists Sathish Shetty Patla & his accompanied team of 7 artists, alongwith our own Sangha participants comprising of 12 children & adults was tuely awesome and appreciated by everyone. Our Sangha participants were well trained by Mr.Narayan Pujary,expert trainer in past 15 days. We are extremely proud to announce that our intended purpose of getting training and participating along with Professional Yakshagana artists was well appreciated by Mr.Sathish Shetty Patla. We can say our intended desire is thus fulfilled.

Our thanks to Mr.Sudarshan Shetty,for his support in taking care of our Yakshagana trainer Mr.Narayan Pujary  during his entire stay of 15 days and required arrangements during the training of our Sangha trainees at Mahboula practice place. Thanks to Mrs Babitha Shetty for providing food daily to our guest trainer.

Thanks to all the volunteers and  well wishers , the list of names would be too long.and excuse us for not listing.

While undertaking such a huge task of organizing a mega event of this magnitude ,there can be little slips here and there which is logically understandable. I request all our members to bear with me and forgive me, if at any time of our busiest days had inadvertently hurt the feelings of any one of you , which is totally unintentional.

Regards,

Mr. Umesh Shetty Adve

President

Buntara Sangha Kuwait

sudhakar shetty

Oct 28, 2013, 6:02:32 AM10/28/13
to BSK Secretary, kuwai...@googlegroups.com, BSK Managing Committee
Dear Managing Committee, Participants, Tecnical team and Volunteers,

To be precise and brief, You have made us, the members of Kuwait Buntara Sangha proud by putting up such wonderful show.

Hearty congratulations and a big thank you.

Regards
Sudhakara Shetty

BSK President

Oct 28, 2013, 8:48:01 AM10/28/13
to sudhakar shetty, BSK Secretary, kuwai...@googlegroups.com, BSK Managing Committee
Dear Sudhakaranna,
Belated happy birthday.
Thank you very much for your encouraging and kind words to acknowledge the success of Buntaayana.
Regards,
--
Regards

Mr. Umesh Shetty Adve
President
Buntara Sangha Kuwait

[Please consider the environment before printing this email.]