Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.scale7:scale7-pelops:jar:1.3-1.0.x

Skip to the first unread message

Alexey Belyak

20 June 2012, 10:31:07 am20/6/12
to kundera...@googlegroups.com
I can't success with maven integration.
I put kundera-cassandra-2.0.6.jar in local maven repo and add it's dependency to my pom.xml.
When I run maven the error appears:

Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.scale7:scale7-pelops:jar:1.3-1.0.x: Could not transfer artifact org.scale7:scale7-pelops:pom:1.3-1.0.x from/to maven.scale7.org (https://github.com/s7/mvnrepo/raw/master): sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target -> [Help 1]

My Maven config:

<repository>
<id>sonatype-nexus</id>
<name>Kundera Public Repository</name>
<releases>
<enabled>true</enabled>
</releases>
<snapshots>
<enabled>false</enabled>
</snapshots>
</repository>
<repository>
<id>kundera-missing</id>
<name>Kundera Public Missing Resources Repository</name>
</url>
<releases>
<enabled>true</enabled>
</releases>
<snapshots>
<enabled>true</enabled>
</snapshots>
</repository>
<repository>
<id>riptano</id>
<name>riptano</name>
</repository>
<repository>
<name>Scale7 Maven Repo</name>
<snapshots>
<enabled>true</enabled>
</snapshots>
</repository>

with dependency
<dependency>
<groupId>com.impetus.client</groupId>
<artifactId>kundera-cassandra</artifactId>
<version>2.0.6</version>
</dependency>

Can anybody help me with this problem?

Thanks in advance!

Laura García Pérez

20 June 2012, 10:34:08 am20/6/12
to kundera...@googlegroups.com
Do you have this dependency in your pom?

<dependency>

<groupId>org.scale7</groupId>

<artifactId>scale7-pelops</artifactId>

<version>1.3-1.1.x</version>

</dependency>

LoGsLiE

2012/6/20 Alexey Belyak <alexey...@gmail.com>
Message has been deleted

Alexey Belyak

20 June 2012, 10:36:48 am20/6/12
to kundera...@googlegroups.com
I don't have it

Laura García Pérez

20 June 2012, 10:36:37 am20/6/12
to kundera...@googlegroups.com
Could you please try with that dependency?

LoGsLiE

2012/6/20 Alexey Belyak <alexey...@gmail.com>
I don't have

Alexey Belyak

20 June 2012, 10:41:27 am20/6/12
to kundera...@googlegroups.com
I tried, but still the same error. Thanks for suggestion!

Laura García Pérez

20 June 2012, 10:43:46 am20/6/12
to kundera...@googlegroups.com
And you have this repository en your pom, right?

<repository>

<id>maven.scale7.org</id>

<name>Scale7 Maven Repo</name>

<url>https://github.com/s7/mvnrepo/raw/master</url>

<snapshots>

<enabled>true</enabled>

</snapshots>

</repository>

Alexey Belyak

20 June 2012, 10:51:19 am20/6/12
to kundera...@googlegroups.com
right !

Vivek Mishra

20 June 2012, 11:35:55 am20/6/12
to kundera...@googlegroups.com
This repo config should work for you!

-Vivek

Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.scale7:scale7-pelops:jar:1.3-1.0.x: Could not transfer artifact org.scale7:scale7-pelops:pom:1.3-1.0.x from/to maven.scale7.org<http://maven.scale7.org> (https://github.com/s7/mvnrepo/raw/master): sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target -> [Help 1]
<id>maven.scale7.org<http://maven.scale7.org></id>
<name>Scale7 Maven Repo</name>
<url>https://github.com/s7/mvnrepo/raw/master</url>
<snapshots>
<enabled>true</enabled>
</snapshots>
</repository>

with dependency
<dependency>
<groupId>com.impetus.client</groupId>
<artifactId>kundera-cassandra</artifactId>
<version>2.0.6</version>
</dependency>

Can anybody help me with this problem?

Thanks in advance!

________________________________

View Impetus webcast 'User Experience Design for iPad Applications' http://lf1.me/U8/ .

Impetus to showcase 'Accelerated services for Big Data' using in-built IPs: Ankush - First vendor agnostic Big Data Cluster Manager and Jumbune - First Map Reduce Profiler at Hadoop Summit 2012, CA; June 13-14

Vivek Mishra

20 June 2012, 11:40:28 am20/6/12
to kundera...@googlegroups.com
As per error
"Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.scale7:scale7-pelops:jar:1.3-1.0.x: Could not transfer artifact org.scale7:scale7-pelops:pom:1.3-1.0.x from/to maven.scale7.org (https://github.com/s7/mvnrepo/raw/master): sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target "

As per this error, looks like access to this repo is not working for you.

Here it is, i have attached required jar for you, extract it in your local repo under "org" folder. I hope it will help

-Vivek

Sent: 20 June 2012 21:05

Sent: 20 June 2012 20:21

Viresh Jain

11 Nov 2013, 11:38:32 pm11/11/13
to kundera...@googlegroups.com
I had the same issue and I fixed it by adding the mentioned repository in the settings.xml file under my $user_home/.m2 folder.

On Thursday, June 21, 2012 1:29:32 AM UTC-5, Alexey Belyak wrote:
Now it is OK!!! :)
Thank you!

On Wednesday, June 20, 2012 6:40:28 PM UTC+3, Vivek wrote:
As per error
"Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.scale7:scale7-pelops:jar:1.3-1.0.x: Could not transfer artifact org.scale7:scale7-pelops:pom:1.3-1.0.x from/to maven.scale7.org (https://github.com/s7/mvnrepo/raw/master): sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target "

As per this error, looks like access to this repo is not working for you.

Here it is, i have attached required jar for you, extract it in your local repo under "org" folder. I hope it will help

-Vivek
29 Apr 2015, 2:48:25 pm29/4/15
to kundera...@googlegroups.com
Just a quick update...the repository for the scala7 jars is now: https://github.com/s7/mvnrepo/tree/masterhttps://github.com/s7/mvnrepo/raw/master now returns a 404.