Kundera Meetup : Spark-ing Query federation

Chhavi Gangwal

Nov 21, 2015, 12:01:05 AM11/21/15
to kundera-discuss

Hi All,

We welcome you yet another meetup conducted by NoSQL – Big data group: “Spark-ing Query federation”. Join us sharp at 4 pm, 4th December at Impetus Infotech where we will get together and share insights on Apache Spark ,NoSQL use cases, Cassandra, evolving NoSQL world, need for polyglot persistence and much more.

Please ensure you carry a hard /soft copy of this email along with a photo id proof. You will be required to show this email at the security as well as Impetus's front to gate to get an entry inside.

Event Agenda:

4.00 pm: Welcome note

4.15 pm: A small walk through on emerging trends of NoSQL and use cases of Polyglot persistence.

4.45 pm: Vivek Mishra : A lead code committer of  NoSQL object mapper "Kundera" and an author of two books on “Cassandra” to talk about the challenges in using Cassandra , its pain points and the possible solutions

5.10 pm: Tea break + Short quiz

5.30 pm: A talk on Apache Spark and its use as a Big Data processing engine

6.15 pm: Hands on : How to leverage Apache Spark for Query Federation with JPA polyglot object mapper “Kundera”?

We also invite entries for a guest speaker to present his/her work around Apache Spark at the meetup . Please send in your entries at kun...@impetus.co.in latest by 2nd December. Find out more details at : http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-NoSQL-Meetup/events/226004856/

Venue:
Impetus Infotech (India) Pvt. Ltd.

D-39 & 40, Sector 59,

NOIDA - 201307 (U.P.)