it won't be loaded as entity

kamaraju prathi

Apr 20, 2015, 3:32:29 PM4/20/15
to kundera...@googlegroups.com
I saw your git lab notes

Make entity classes available at runtime, but can you help me out how to add these classes to my class path .

is there any better way to handle this

Thanks
Kamaraju

Chhavi Gangwal

Apr 21, 2015, 2:47:40 AM4/21/15
to kundera...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kamaraju,

Can you provide further details like entity definition , persistence.xml to understand the issue you are facing ?

Chhavi

Vivek Mishra

Apr 21, 2015, 3:40:04 AM4/21/15
to kundera...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
AFAIK, this is in reference to using play framework with Kundera. correct? {https://github.com/impetus-opensource/Kundera/wiki/Using-Kundera-with-Play!-Framework}

Assuming this is the case, i think https://github.com/knoldus/playing-kundera-cassandra  should help you out. Its a sample project built using play framework over Kundera & Cassandra.

HTH,
-Vivek

kamaraju prathi

Apr 21, 2015, 12:31:27 PM4/21/15
to kundera...@googlegroups.com
Hi ,

I am following the same project , but during dev mode play run , will not be able to get the entity classes during runtime , we need jar them and make it available, that piece is not working .

Vivek Mishra

Apr 22, 2015, 12:50:42 AM4/22/15
to kundera...@googlegroups.com
As long as you bundle them with model, it should work. May be you should contact original author. Given below is his blog reference:

kamaraju prathi

Apr 22, 2015, 4:36:10 PM4/22/15
to kundera...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chhavi ,

its a plain enity with name and description field