Load balancing between two Kundera enabled nodes

António Pedro Santos

Sep 22, 2017, 7:49:19 AM9/22/17
to kundera-discuss
Hi guys,

I have built my application and deployed it to two kubernetes nodes. They both receive requests and interact with the Cassandra cluster. I found that updates being made by one node aren't seen by the other and if they both update the same entity there's an overwrite of the data.
I believe that Kundera Entity Manager caches the entities, as usual EMs do, so each node will have it's own cache.
Is there any way to solve this? Can I use Redis or other technology as distributed cache for Kundera?

Thank you.

Regards

karthik prasad

Sep 26, 2017, 3:23:46 AM9/26/17