Kundera [Objects to Hbase]

ptgus...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2016, 8:27:12 AM4/6/16
to kundera-discuss
I'm doing a research paper on NoSQL mapper for Hbase.
I've read about
  • Kundera,
  • DataNucleus.
In your opinion, what is the maturity of Kundera?
That large companies use?

I notice how the persistence entities, but can not find how is the process of families columns and timestamps.
Thank you. I'm new in this world :)

karthik prasad

Apr 7, 2016, 4:25:22 AM4/7/16
to kundera-discuss
Hi,

The maturity of Kundera can be best projected by the following (from github) :) :

Subscribers:  Thoughtworks, Alibaba, XIOAMI, Filpkart, DataStax, Teradata, etc.
Forks: Accenture, Hortonworks, Cisco, Intuit, eBay, Ericsson, etc.
Stargazers:  Apple Inc, Facebook, Twitter, Redhat, Adobe, Morgan Stanley, HUAWEI & many more.

As of the companies which use Kundera, you can check its Production Deployments. Also, Walmart in one of its groups uses Kundera.

You can create a basic Kundera-Hbase project to have clear understanding about the architecture and data modelling. Following are few useful links:

Kundera-with-HBase (I suggest you to use kundera-hbase-v2 (version 2))

We are here in case of any queries. You can also connect with us on Gitter or mail us @ kun...@impetus.co.in.

Thanks and regards,
Karthik.

ptgus...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2016, 4:28:57 AM4/7/16
to kundera-discuss

Thank you. I'll have to read the wiki Kundera. :)