Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Matt Kline

no leída,
13 jul 2012, 15:22:5613/7/12
a kryone...@googlegroups.com
What would be the best way to build Kryonet and run it and its unit tests from SVN? I see the .project and .classpath files - are they for Eclipse? (I'm currently just working from the command line and vim)

Nate

no leída,
13 jul 2012, 17:19:3413/7/12
a kryone...@googlegroups.com
Yes, Eclipse is easiest. File -> Import -> Existing projects.

-Nate

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 12:22 PM, Matt Kline <slav...@gmail.com> wrote:
What would be the best way to build Kryonet and run it and its unit tests from SVN? I see the .project and .classpath files - are they for Eclipse? (I'm currently just working from the command line and vim)

Matt Kline

no leída,
16 jul 2012, 15:41:0816/7/12
a kryone...@googlegroups.com
I'm working on a contribution to Kryonet, and before I started testing my changes, I wanted to make sure the current trunk worked as-is. The RMI unit test currently flames out in trunk (r123). The issue doesn't seem to be present in the most recent release (2.12, r118). Relevant output (generated from running the RMI test package as a JUnit Test in Eclipse):

com.esotericsoftware.kryo.KryoException: Class cannot be created (missing no-arg constructor): int
Serialization trace:
objectID (com.esotericsoftware.kryonet.rmi.ObjectSpace$InvokeMethodResult)
at com.esotericsoftware.kryo.Kryo.newInstantiator(Kryo.java:1022)
at com.esotericsoftware.kryo.Kryo.newInstance(Kryo.java:1034)
at com.esotericsoftware.kryo.Serializer.create(Serializer.java:42)
at com.esotericsoftware.kryo.Kryo.readObject(Kryo.java:669)
at com.esotericsoftware.kryo.serializers.FieldSerializer.read(FieldSerializer.java:231)
at com.esotericsoftware.kryo.Kryo.readClassAndObject(Kryo.java:760)
at com.esotericsoftware.kryonet.KryoSerialization.read(KryoSerialization.java:57)
at com.esotericsoftware.kryonet.TcpConnection.readObject(TcpConnection.java:137)
at com.esotericsoftware.kryonet.Client.update(Client.java:239)
at com.esotericsoftware.kryonet.Client.run(Client.java:317)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
Exception in thread "Server" com.esotericsoftware.kryo.KryoException: Class cannot be created (missing no-arg constructor): int
Serialization trace:
objectID (com.esotericsoftware.kryonet.rmi.ObjectSpace$InvokeMethodResult)
at com.esotericsoftware.kryo.Kryo.newInstantiator(Kryo.java:1022)
at com.esotericsoftware.kryo.Kryo.newInstance(Kryo.java:1034)
at com.esotericsoftware.kryo.Serializer.create(Serializer.java:42)
at com.esotericsoftware.kryo.Kryo.readObject(Kryo.java:669)
at com.esotericsoftware.kryo.serializers.FieldSerializer.read(FieldSerializer.java:231)
at com.esotericsoftware.kryo.Kryo.readClassAndObject(Kryo.java:760)
at com.esotericsoftware.kryonet.KryoSerialization.read(KryoSerialization.java:57)
at com.esotericsoftware.kryonet.TcpConnection.readObject(TcpConnection.java:137)
at com.esotericsoftware.kryonet.Server.update(Server.java:192)
at com.esotericsoftware.kryonet.Server.run(Server.java:350)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
Exception in thread "Thread-2" com.esotericsoftware.kryonet.rmi.TimeoutException: Response timed out: com.esotericsoftware.kryonet.rmi.RmiTest$TestObject.other
at com.esotericsoftware.kryonet.rmi.ObjectSpace$RemoteInvocationHandler.invoke(ObjectSpace.java:349)
at $Proxy0.other(Unknown Source)
at com.esotericsoftware.kryonet.rmi.RmiTest$3.run(RmiTest.java:78)
Exception in thread "Thread-1" com.esotericsoftware.kryonet.rmi.TimeoutException: Response timed out: com.esotericsoftware.kryonet.rmi.RmiTest$TestObject.other
at com.esotericsoftware.kryonet.rmi.ObjectSpace$RemoteInvocationHandler.invoke(ObjectSpace.java:349)
at $Proxy0.other(Unknown Source)
at com.esotericsoftware.kryonet.rmi.RmiTest$3.run(RmiTest.java:78)

Nate

no leída,
16 jul 2012, 15:59:3016/7/12
a kryone...@googlegroups.com
I've update KryoNet to the latest Kryo and did a release for both, 2.18. I now see all tests passing.

-Nate
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar