Mower

1 view

Tina Haladay

Aug 11, 2017, 5:48:00 PM8/11/17
to kpc...@googlegroups.com
Hello all!
I hope everyone has had a great summer so far.
I went out of town for a month just as my electric mower's charger decided to give up. I think I heard a fuse snap...? I looked online and the charger looks hard to get, a bit obsolete.
It's a Black and Decker, 24v, cordless. (CMM1200 mower and the charger, part number 90556983)
Two things:
Does anyone have any leads or ideas where I might be able to replace this charger, or otherwise charge my mower?
Failing that, then, I really do need my lawn mowed and only have a gentle Prius for transporting large items. I'm happy to pay, or trade a load of prolific strawberry plants, black raspberry starts, elderberries til I can get myself sorted.
My lawn is one lot size, takes me 30 minutes or so.
I appreciate any helpful input and you can email me directly at:
Thank you!!
Tina