Fwd: Latest news from Permaculturenews

Steve Moring

May 21, 2016, 11:40:16 AM5/21/16
to KPC-Dev Google Groups)

 Just wanted to share some cool stuff.  Check out the story topic and video, "Permaculture Urban Planning" featuring Village Homes in Davis, CA.

May 21, 2016, 1:44:37 PM5/21/16
to kpc...@googlegroups.com
Steve,
Thanks, this is great

David Bilbrey
~
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/kpc-dev?hl=en?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "KPC-Dev" group.