July Permaculture Urban Garden & Farm Tour

Steve Moring

May 4, 2016, 7:15:38 PM5/4/16
to KPC-Dev Google Groups)
Greetings Members of the Kansas Permaculture Collaborative,

This year the KPI is planning our 8th annual permaculture urban garden and farm tour.  We have selected the dates for the tour; Saturday and Sunday, July 16 & 17, 2016.  We are planning to tour 5 - 6 urban sites in Kansas City and Lawrence on Saturday, and 5 - 6 sites farm sites on Sunday.  This year we are focusing the farm tour on sites west of Lawrence toward Manhattan, KS.

In order to move forward in our planning, we are asking for volunteers to be hosts for each portion of the tour.  We need urban sites in Kansas city, and Lawrence.  We also need volunteer hosts farm sites.   So if any of you have a on-going permaculture project as small or large, and ambitious as it might be, please let us know.  Host sites will only have to give their part of the tour for about one hour on the appropriate day.

Please contact me either by e-mail or at 785-691-7305.  We are looking forward to an exciting event, so mark you calender whether you plan to host or attend the event.

All the best,

Steve Moring, Director Emeritus
Kansas Permaculture Institute

Laura Odell

May 11, 2016, 10:42:08 PM5/11/16
to kpc...@googlegroups.com
I volunteer to represent PermaCommons.

Thanks,

~
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/kpc-dev?hl=en?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "KPC-Dev" group.