Spring farmhand

Cara Schuster

Feb 5, 2016, 7:30:48 PM2/5/16
to SAN-KPC list-serve
Greetings folks,

A friend of mine from Oklahoma is relocating to Lawrence. He has been a chef for many years, but is wanting to transition into doing farm work. He has extensive culinary experience which also includes butchering, making fresh cheeses, pricing, basic carpentry and welding skills. If anyone has leads on farms looking for a farmhand with a strong work ethic and an eagerness to learn the field, please email bry...@outlook.com

Thanks all!

Cara Schuster, C.M.T

Steve Moring

Feb 18, 2016, 3:54:22 PM2/18/16
to kpc...@googlegroups.com
Cara, et al,

You should bring Bryce out to the farm.  I have a lot of garden space I would be willing to donate for the season for someone who would like to start a produce production business selling to a farmers market, CSA or our new local food hub.

What do you think?

Steve Moring
785-691-7305
~
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/kpc-dev?hl=en?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "KPC-Dev" group.

Cara Schuster

Feb 18, 2016, 8:26:36 PM2/18/16
to SAN-KPC list-serve
Thank you Steve, amazing opportunity!  I have to clarify again though that Bryce is looking for farm work to gain experience in the field. He has a lot of produce, butchering and cheese knowledge from working with food for so many years but he is not a gardener or farmer. YET. An entrepreneurial opportunity wouldn't work at this time, but might be the ultimate goal down the line. Thanks again!

Cara Schuster, C.M.T