laser or builders level to borrow

1 view

Matt Schwabauer

Oct 8, 2016, 10:44:37 AM10/8/16
to kpc...@googlegroups.com
Anyone out there have a laser level or builders level and linker rod I could borrow sometime this fall for my landscaping project?  Thanks

Tod Hueser

Oct 8, 2016, 11:33:13 AM10/8/16
to kpc...@googlegroups.com
No but I could help you set up some string lines. How important is accuracy?? For drainage?
Tod H.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 8, 2016, at 9:44 AM, Matt Schwabauer <schwa...@gmail.com> wrote:

Anyone out there have a laser level or builders level and linker rod I could borrow sometime this fall for my landscaping project?  Thanks

~
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/kpc-dev?hl=en?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "KPC-Dev" group.

Bill

Oct 8, 2016, 11:56:04 AM10/8/16
to kpc...@googlegroups.com
What weekend and where are you doing this work at. I have a laser level.

Steve Potratz

Oct 8, 2016, 2:15:12 PM10/8/16
to kpc...@googlegroups.com

I have a laser level but I am in KC, depends on who you are closer to.