At The Mother Earth News Fair

Dan Halsey 612-720-5001 SouthWoodscenter.com

Oct 26, 2014, 8:14:22 AM10/26/14
to kpc...@googlegroups.com
Neil Bertrando and I are at the fair in booth 5402. We are showing and talking homestead design with many people and have a great response.
Please look for us of you attend.

Dan

Steve Mann

Oct 26, 2014, 2:28:35 PM10/26/14
to kpc...@googlegroups.com
Dan,
It was good to see you at MENF. I am interested in the Illustrator course in Pittsburgh you mentioned. Please send me information.
Steve Mann

~
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/kpc-dev?hl=en?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "KPC-Dev" group.

In Service to Life and Justice

Dan Bentley

Oct 26, 2014, 5:19:29 PM10/26/14
to kpc...@googlegroups.com
Woops, that wasn't me Steve.  I'm Dan Bentley but did not talk with anyone at the fair about this.  If it was Pittsburgh PA that was mentioned, the link below will take you to that.  (I looked it up on the web.)  Good luck.  Dan Bentley

www.onlc.com/training/illustrator/pittsburgh-downtown-pa.htm