Arctic Summit: Obama takes point on climate

David Yarrow

Sep 1, 2015, 12:42:01 PM9/1/15
to kpc...@googlegroups.com, go-...@yahoogroups.com, northeastern...@lists.riseup.net
“We are not moving fast enough."
President Obama Addresses Global Leadership in the Arctic:
Cooperation, Innovation, Engagement and Resilience (GLACIER)
August 31, 2015, Anchorage, Alaska

this is not just a speech,
it is the keynote at a global summit of arctic nations,
including indigenous nations.
it is the end of political ignorance and denial.
it is leadership to the paris climate summit.

for a green & peaceful planet,
David Yarrow
dyar...@gmail.com
573-818-4148
www.dyarrow.org
http://dyarrow.blogspot.com

one moment can change a day,
one day can change a life,
one life can change the world

Joe

Sep 2, 2015, 9:54:04 AM9/2/15
to kpc...@googlegroups.com, go-...@yahoogroups.com, northeastern...@lists.riseup.net
If one is moving in the wrong direction, then it doesn't matter how fast we move. We'd still end up in the wrong place.

There is a need to educate ourselves on Hegelian dialectics and how it is used to manipulate public opinion - especially within the "green" movement. Google it, read about it, educate and free your mind.

- Joe

Sent from my iPhone
~
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/kpc-dev?hl=en?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "KPC-Dev" group.