Little bits of help from many people go a long way for a good cause.

Joy Ellsworth

Mar 5, 2018, 4:31:37 AM3/5/18
to KPI Discussion List
Hi, Permie Friends!

This coming Saturday we're removing large dumped items from the site of our future food forest in Kansas City. It's particularly important that we do so now, because on Earth Day the kids from the school across the street are going to do a litter cleanup for us, and we don't want them to get hurt on sharp stuff laying around.

If you're interested in helping out, you can sign up for a 90-minute shift (or 2 or 3) using this link: http://signup.com/go/repzmsu (You don't have to sign up using your email. This just helps us keep track of how many are coming when.)

If you could help us start food plant seeds in the meantime, either with greenhouse/hoop-house space or planting mix, we're game for that too. :)

All of this activity would benefit the efforts of our nonprofit org, Clement Waters. Thank you for any help you can muster!

~Joy

Joy Ellsworth
President, Co-Founder

https://www.clementwaters.org