Goats-milk/manure/tours (Lawrence,ks)

1 view

Angela Rothweiler

Apr 10, 2016, 9:59:14 AM4/10/16
Hello fellow farmers,

I wanted to let you know that I have organic registered dairy goats with an excess of garden gold-manure and goats -
All for sale or trade.  Food trades especially a welcomed.
I have a tractor coming to load on Monday 9am!!!!

I also do farm tours for fun as well as informative for those considering dairy goats or just want to meet a goat. This is a great time of year with all the cute kids bouncing and bounding around. New milk customers welcomed. This will include milk and cheese samples, learning to milk a goat a hands on approach, learn what they eat and do all day, and plenty of room for questions.

Thanks.
Call/text 913-660-6282

Sent from my iPhone