Fwd: The Giving Grove - Hiring

1 view

Steve Moring

Aug 31, 2016, 9:47:08 AM8/31/16
to KPC-Dev Google Groups)

Hello Permies,

A great opportunity:

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: The Giving Grove - Hiring
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 21:09:34 -0500
From: Rob Reiman <rcre...@gmail.com>
To: 'Steve Moring' <mori...@gmail.com>, 'Michael Almon' <para...@ixks.com>

Michael/Steve,

We are adding a full time horticulturist at the Giving Grove – reporting to Matt Bunch.  If you know of individuals that have a passion for helping people along with the passion for growing fruits, berries and nuts in a holistic – responsible way, please give them a heads up.  I’m attaching the job description.   It includes health benefits (paid) and optional retirement benefits.  I wasn’t sure if it would be appropriate to send to the list-serve?

Hope you both are well.  It has been a rewarding summer seeing our inaugural plantings produce their first harvest – watching children and adults alike experience the wonder of pulling a fruit from a tree.  Watching their hand hesitate, as if they consider whether they might harm the tree…..crazy wonderful stuff…..

Warmly,

Rob

Rob Reiman

Mobile: +1 913 486 2340

rcre...@gmail.com

GG_Logo_2C_SansText[1] The Giving Grove is a program of The Kansas City Community Gardens

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIJ4DfJBfFpg7y4d0PBHuScoangm-Qq-RQF1I7sdJKtfiqqFJ87w    InstagramIcon  YouTubeIcon

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 14044 (20160830) __________

http://www.eset.com
2016 GG Hort Assistant FINAL.pdf