Raise the Roof this Saturday

1 view

Amber Lehrman

Mar 15, 2017, 4:48:39 PM3/15/17
to Digest Recipients
The weather is looking great for a roofing party this Saturday.  The plan is to have a demo/talk about slip form stone building and a brief tour of the farm at 9:30AM.  We will start working at 10AM.  We are providing lunch, so please RSVP to me at jajle...@yahoo.com or 785-393-1572 so we know how much food to have on hand.  If you have any food allergies we should plan for, that would be good to know too.  We plan to work from 10-4 and you are welcome to come for some or all of that time.

If you would like to see a bit of what the house looks like, check out The Lehrmans although I need to add pictures of the timbers now that they're in!

Thank you and I look forward to seeing some of you Saturday!

-Amber Lehrman

Phil Holman-Hebert

Mar 15, 2017, 5:14:39 PM3/15/17
to kpc...@googlegroups.com
I'm planning to come help. PHH
~
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/kpc-dev?hl=en?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "KPC-Dev" group.