Transforming Capitalism Lab Tonight!

David Bilbrey

Apr 16, 2018, 12:48:16 PM4/16/18
to kpc...@googlegroups.com
Hello!
I just wanted to send one last reminder about the Transforming Capitalism Lab that starts tonight. If your curious come and check it out.

For info on the international program click:

If you are coming I just wanted to send a note on finding the Corinth Library. It is kind of nondescript looking from Mission Rd and there is no address number on the building. The parking lot is in the back. The Corinth Library is just to the North of the Shell gas station. The access to the parking lot is 81st Street which us on the North side of the building.
We are in the large conference room which just to the right as you walk in the door. You can’t miss it.
Here are a few a quotes from Otto Scharmer to get you warmed up!

“Energy follows attention. Wherever you place your attention, that is where the energy of the system will go. “Energy follows attention” means that we need to shift our attention from what we are trying to avoid to what we want to bring into reality.” ― C. Otto ScharmerLeading from the Emerging Future: From Ego-System to Eco-System Economies
“The ability to shift from reacting against the past to leaning into and presencing an emerging future is probably the single most important leadership capacity today.” ― C. Otto ScharmerLeading from the Emerging Future: From Ego-System to Eco-System Economies

Please call or text if you have any issues finding us. 913-244-0011

Looking forward