Kansas Permaculture Collaborative & Institute Annual Meeting

Steve Moring

Feb 16, 2016, 2:13:27 PM2/16/16
to KPC-Dev Google Groups), Sustainability Action, Growing Growers Discussion List
Dear Friends of Permaculture,

This is a reminder of the first KPC/KPI Annual Meeting that will take place this Sunday, Feb. 21 from 3 - 6 pm at the Dreher 4-H Community building at 2110 Harper St. in Lawrence, KS.

The KPC was founded ten years ago with the intention of organizing a community of permaculturists who seek to band together to learn and work together to improve our communities and environment toward a sustainable future. In 2008 the Kansas Permaculture Institute was formed to support education of permaculture in our State.  This last year KPI became incorporated as a Kansas not-for-profit corporation.  We will become a 501C3 tax exempt entity so that we will have funds to grow and prosper.

On Sunday we will come together for our first annual meeting.  Our steering committee has created a membership plan, bylaws and plans for 2016 community events.  We will recruit new members and elect our board of Directors.  We will discuss how we grow and best serve our permaculture community.

We have invited Dre Taylor of Nile Valley Aquaponics in KC to share with us his journey from dream to fruition, focusing on the how-to, can-do aspects of his entrepreneurial business.  Please plan to join us and share in a pot-luck dinner.
This is YOUR community.

Please RSVP to this message if you plan to attend, or contact us for questions:
Susan Jones 970-481-1629
Cara Schuster 785-393-0966