support local action on Giving Tuesday

1 view

Michael Almon

Nov 30, 2016, 11:30:30 AM11/30/16
to list-serv - Sustainability Action

PLEASE SUPPORT LOCAL ACTION BY SUSTAINABILITY ACTION ON GIVING TUESDAY
Tuesday, 29 November 2016

Since 2007, Sustainability Action has been working locally for ecological solutions.  We've led workshops and championed policy proposals for clean water access, renewable energy, local food sovereignty, bicycle transportation, and resource conservation.  More than talk, we take action in our community and with our elected officials, using knowledge to leverage a desire for a just and ecologically sound society.  We hope you too will act in support of local solutions.  Please donate to Sustainability Action on Giving Tuesday.  Click on our PayPal button here >> http://www.sustainabilityaction.net/.  THANK YOU!