Homestead for sale

april liang

Jun 18, 2016, 5:01:08 PM6/18/16
to kpc...@googlegroups.com

Hey friends,
An amazing homestead is for sale in osage county. Just south of Auburn. 40 acres, 2 ponds, home built in 2004. Garden, greenhouse, chickens, equipment, outbuildings, the works. Water is pond fed into a cistern and holding tank with a cleaning/filter system. NO WATER BILL. My friends are retiring and traveling. Their children live on the west coast now. They are very motivated so the price is amazing. See photo of the home and please please please tell your friends.

Thanks for your support
April Liang
7856403885
Aprilda...@gmail.com

FB_IMG_1465665137228.jpg

Angela Rothweiler

Jun 18, 2016, 9:10:43 PM6/18/16
to kpc...@googlegroups.com
Wonderful! Just wanted to thank you for sharing here.
I would be interested in a place  in Lawrence, Kansas. This can even be a caretaker type position. Sometimes I think I would be happy with a barn and electricity to start. I do have an rv. Just putting this out to the universe since this is where my head went when I saw the list. This of something better. Would relocate for the right permaculture place near the ocean with longer growing season.

Have a good season!

Sent from my iPhone
~
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/kpc-dev?hl=en?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "KPC-Dev" group.
<FB_IMG_1465665137228.jpg>

Sasha Banksova

Jun 18, 2016, 11:20:40 PM6/18/16
to kpc...@googlegroups.com
I'm interseted!  Is there a way to schedule a visit to the property?

My name is Sasha and my cell is 816-332-0677.

Thank you,
Sasha

John Lee

Jun 20, 2016, 1:01:33 PM6/20/16