INVITATION: KPC Fall Gathering 2016

1 view

LA

Sep 11, 2016, 7:37:18 PM9/11/16
to kpc...@googlegroups.com
Hello KS Permaculture Enthusiasts,

Join us for an evening of fun activities and socializing at our Fall Gathering to be held on Saturday, Oct. 1st, 2016.

Attached you should find picture file containing an invitation for our Fall Gathering. This year, it will be held at Subterra, the former missile base west of Topeka.

You can also follow the event on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/events/303631903340994/

Please post any questions to the group email listserve, or post them to us on the facebook event page.

Please come and share your energies to make this a fun and community-building event! Can't wait to see you there!
--
Leigh Ann Fulkerson, Board Member
Kansas Permaculture Institute

Dianna Ricke Peden

Sep 15, 2016, 11:31:08 PM9/15/16
to kpc...@googlegroups.com

Leigh Ann, you did a great job with the flier.   Thank you so much.  I will be there as well but it may be later as I have a speech conference that I'll be attending for my licensure that weekend.   I'm excited to see who comes all the way to Subterra...let's hope for warm sunny weather!!

You must come by my house in Topeka when you are in town.   Would enjoy showing you what a great job Matthew did with the floors.   It's starting to look like a home little by little.

Appreciated your input on wall color choices....really does look nice.

Let's chat sometime!  Oh, by the way, I think the apples are ready.  I anyone needs some, we have them.