Fwd: Attend Food Preservation Workshop

1 view

Steve Moring

May 7, 2017, 3:44:02 PM5/7/17
to KPC-Dev Google Groups)

FYI

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Attend Food Preservation Workshop
Date: Sat, 6 May 2017 15:03:18 -0400 (EDT)
From: K-State Research and Extension-Douglas County <susanj...@ksu.edu>
To: mori...@gmail.com

Food Preservation Workshop
When
May 24, 2017
9:00 am - 4:00 pm

Where
Culinary Commons Kitchen Bldg 21
2110 Harper Street
Lawrence, KS 66046
Douglas County Fairgrounds
2110 Harper Street
Lawrence KS 66046

  Dear Friends,

 Are you interested in food preservation? Do you need to brush up on current food preservation methods? Join us for a hands-on workshop to learn about pressure and waterbath canning, dehydration and freezing.

This workshop is open to adults and youth (12 years and over accompanied by an adult).

Participants will leave the workshop with their own canned goods. Bring a shoe box to take hot jars home.

Register Now!

I look forward to seeing you at the workshop.

Sincerely,

Susan Johnson
K-State Research and Extension-Douglas County

K-State Research and Extension-Douglas County, 2110 Harper Street, Lawrence, KS 66046
Sent by susanj...@ksu.edu in collaboration with
Constant
                                                        Contact