You are invited... PDC Design Presentations on 4/18

Amber Lehrman

Apr 10, 2018, 7:40:47 AM4/10/18
to KPC-Dev Google Groups)
Hello Permaculture community!  You are cordially invited to our current Permaculture Design Certification class's design presentations next Wednesday, 4/18, at the Buck Creek Schoolhouse (13th and Phillips Rd. in Perry, KS), beginning at 6PM.

If you'd like to see what KPI is doing to educate a new generation of permaculture leaders or you're wondering what you would learn if you took a PDC, this will be a great opportunity to find out!  We are especially interested in having members of the community who can give feedback to our new graduates and welcome them into the larger permaculture community in this region.  There will be light refreshments (coffee, tea, water and cookies most likely) provided, so please RSVP to Amber Lehrman (jajle...@yahoo.com) to let us know you're coming.  We expect to be done by 7:30PM.

Thank you and we hope to see you next week!

-Amber Lehrman
KPI Education Coordinator