Country Home (wanted)

Angela

Dec 23, 2014, 3:09:38 PM12/23/14
to KPC-Dev Google Groups) <kpc-dev@googlegroups.com>, KC Food Circle, kcho...@yahoogroups.com
I am looking for a country home somewhere north of Kansas City, MO (Parkville, MO is where the new job is). We are ready to move over the the holiday school break with our goats. We plan to homestead and my husband is a master carpenter (if any work needs done).

913-660-6282

Thank you,
Angela Rothweiler
green...@gmail.com
Simple Food

“There will come a time when the Earth grows sick and when it does a tribe will gather from all cultures of the world who believe in deeds and not words. They will work to heal it…they will be known as 'Warriors of the Rainbow'."Cree prophecy~