Garden Tour Sponsorship

Cara Schuster

Jun 19, 2017, 7:01:50 PM6/19/17
to SAN-KPC list-serve

SEARCHING FOR SPONSORSHIP!
If your business or organization can help us achieve our goal, we would greatly appreciate it!
-Cara Leigh Schuster, Co-Coordinator

Kansas Permaculture Institute (KPI) is a 501(c)3 non-profit grassroots organization with membership in northeast Kansas and the Kansas City metropolitan area. KPI is hosting it’s 8th annual Urban Garden & Farm Tour, July 22 & 23, 2017.

Our goal is to raise $1,000 to sponsor the two day guided tour of five urban organic vegetable, fruit and nut tree gardens, and five small farms that practice sustainable ecological agriculture.

We are seeking a sponsor to fund a small honorarium for each of the 10 permaculture host sites. The annual garden tour is promoted in local garden club newsletters, over 300 KPI list serve members, and the tour has been featured in Greenability Magazine and KKFI 90.1 public radio.

The tour will show how members of our community are implementing permaculture principles and design in developing their landscapes in a sustainable manner.

Your sponsorship helps KPI achieve it’s goal of supporting and promoting local sustainable agriculture. Thank you for your support!

Please contact Cara at carasc...@gmail.com or call 785.393.0966

Cara Schuster
Folk Life-Cycle Care