Prairie hay source

Laura Odell

Aug 23, 2017, 5:13:14 PM8/23/17
to kpc...@googlegroups.com, Michael Almon
Everyone!

My Boss is looking for a good source of prairie hay, preferably little bluestem, for November.
At Low Maintenance Landscape, we maintain a very large Nursery and will need to use it to winterize our plants.
We may need several dozen bales or...what do you call the big hay circles?
Maybe a couple of the big circles for mulching.
Organic and high quality is preferred of course.
Please let me know if you can help source this for us.

Thanks,

Laura Odell

Designer & Office Manager

Low Maintenance Landscape

785-979-8838

Sasha Banksova

Aug 23, 2017, 10:30:16 PM8/23/17
to Michael Almon, kpc...@googlegroups.com, lode...@gmail.com
The large circle ones are called Round Bales.  I may have a brome round bale I could trade for your consulting services.

You'll need a loader to move the round bale and a trailer to haul it off

~
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/kpc-dev?hl=en?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "KPC-Dev" group.