Perma-Blitz at Greenman Farm

Bill

May 14, 2017, 11:30:29 PM5/14/17
to kpc...@googlegroups.com
Greetings Permie's

I am planning a Perma-Blitz next Saturday, May 20th, I will be planting tree seedlings at Greenman Farm in McLouth KS. I have Swale 2 & 3 flagged and a list of what goes where. Anyone wanting to help can show up anytime after 10. I will set those red, white and blue flags up by the highway. For those that RSVP and come out a pizza lunch will be provided around 1ish. Water will be provided. Bring gloves if you have them, a hat, sunscreen and bug repellent of your choice as the ticks are moving, For those that do come out and would like to give the laser level a work out, there are a couple new swale thoughts I have we could flag. Please RSVP by Thursday night. If you need directions let me know.

Thanks in advance
Bill
Greenman Farm
A Permaculture Site in Leavenworth County
Let's Build A Community Together

A very great vision is needed and the man who has it must follow it as the eagle seeks the deepest blue of the sky. Crazy Horse