Fwd: Field School Program

interd...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2016, 8:31:41 AM6/29/16
to kpc...@googlegroups.com

Sorry for the short notice, but if you're available next Thursday and Friday, there's a terrific opportunity to learn about regenerative ag and soil science here in Emporia. Please see the attached flyer. I won't be able to attend, but I went last year and was thoroughly impressed. It's not exaggerating to say that last year's speakers revolutionized how I think about soil science. Enjoy!

Ben Stallings
Interdependent Web

Jul 3, 2016, 11:47:17 PM7/3/16
to kpc...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Ben.  I'm putting this in the next Sustainability Action Newsletter.  Fuller organizes great workshops.  -  Michael