Organic Farm for Rent - Edgerton, KS

1 view

moringse

Dec 5, 2014, 9:00:05 AM12/5/14
to KPC-Dev Google Groups)

Organic Farm For Rent:

"We have approximately 70 acres of organic crop land in SW Johnson county,
KS (just outside of Edgerton, KS) 1.5 miles off I 35. The ground has been
certified organic continuously for nearly 20 years. It is currently
certified by the state of Oklahoma.

Due to deteriorating health, it has not been farmed much in the last
several years. The land has had a crop rotation of soybeans, milo, wheat
and clover seed. There are barns and bins on the property and we will
continue to live in the home.

We'd like to see it continue to be farmed organically but must have a
minimum cash rent."

For more information, please
contact Cindy Quaintance at 913-710-2847
www.acmegrain.com <http://l.facebook.com/l/yAQEgP4bl/www.acmegrain.com>