Fwd: 2 Weeks until Mushroom Cultivation Course

Steve Moring

Aug 16, 2016, 10:07:57 AM8/16/16
to KPC-Dev Google Groups)

Hello Permies,

Are any of the folks in the Lawrence area interested in taking this 3 day workshop.  If you have not registered yet, we may be able to get a group rate, and also car pool.

Please respond to my personal e-mail:   mori...@gmail.com

Cheers,

Steve Moring

Aug 24, 2016, 12:46:18 PM8/24/16
to KPC-Dev
I was interested, but I wouldn't be able to make Fiday. Is there a group still going?