Please Donate Sticks ASAP for Biochar

Kraft Marty

Nov 29, 2016, 3:19:20 PM11/29/16
to KPC-Dev Google Groups), Sustainability Action, Growing Growers Discussion List, Food-Not-Lawns KC
We need sticks immediately for our biochar effort to save the Earth. We will be making biochar on Saturday, December 3 at Tracy Garden, 5630 Tracy at 1:00 PM. Putting biochar in the soil slows global warming. If everybody did it it could make a difference. Please join us. We will have the fixins for S’mores, we will roast marshmallows on the fire. It will be warm around the fire. The process takes about two hours. Got sticks? Contact me at 816-400-2277.
Thanks
Marty
Image may contain: tree, plant and outdoor

Marty Kraft
Please respond to global warming in your own way. Let care of nature become second nature.

ADAMS GARY & PLAYERS

Dec 1, 2016, 1:03:36 AM12/1/16
to kpc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marty....Gary Adams here.  I will call you tomorrow about Saturday.  G.
Thanks
Marty

~

kpc-dev+u...@googlegroups.com

~

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/kpc-dev?hl=en?hl=en

---

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "KPC-Dev" group.

Sasha Banksova

Dec 1, 2016, 3:26:04 PM12/1/16
to kpc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marty,

I just received an email from Steve Moring stating that our final course practicum is this Saturday out near Topika, KS.  It starts at 10am and ends at 4pm.  So I will not be able to attend your biochar event at 1pm afterall.

I'm very sorry for the confusion, but wish you and the group a great time.

Sasha

~