East Aster is 94% Funded thanks KPC-Dev!

1 view

Drew Arensberg

May 2, 2018, 7:04:35 PM5/2/18
to KPC-Dev
As permies, it’s pretty normal for us to ask the question “what does better look like?”

As a soil initiative in Kansas City with the goal to revive ecosystems, our bodies, and our communities, we recently made a video asking ourselves that same important question. Please have a look when you get a chance and we hope you enjoy :) Thanks for your support these last couple weeks.

Drew & Kara

What does better look like?

Watch why we're creating East Aster Brewing

94% Funded. 5 Days to Go.

Our Kickstarter is nearly funded and we're very thankful for everyone who has worked with us to bring East Aster Brewing to life. Let's get to work reviving that innate relationship we all have with our soils and grow truly healthy ecosystems, food, and people.

Learn About KC's very own East Aster Brewing