Mushroom book tour stops in KS/MO

Rad Mycology

Jun 27, 2016, 6:56:55 PM6/27/16
to kpc...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks,
I will be coming to Kansas in August for two stops on the 3-month tour I am holding across the country for my new book, Radical Mycology: A Treatise on Seeing & Working With Fungi.

On August 25th at 6pm, I will be doing a FREE reading and presentation at the Lawrence, KS Library. The details for that event can be seen here.

That weekend (Aug. 26-28) I will be holding a 2.5-day Mushroom Cultivation & Application Course in Kansas City. Designed for the beginner as well the experienced cultivator, this course covers everything you need to know to start producing high quality mushroom spawn, make mushroom medicines, fruit mushrooms indoors all year, construct a mushroom farm, and establish regenerative outdoor mushroom installations. Tuition for the course includes 4 mushroom cultures (a $100 value), workbook, and supplies. Student, group, and early registration rates are available as well. More info on the Course can be found here.

I hope you all can make it out!

For the fungi!
Peter

Inline image 1