PermaCommons Blitz Sunday 9/17

Laura Odell

Sep 9, 2017, 3:39:49 PM9/9/17
to kpc...@googlegroups.com, Michael Almon, East Lawrence Neighborhood Association, in...@sunriseprojectks.org, lawrencefrui...@gmail.com, Anna McCoy
Dear Friends,

PermaCommons is in need of your generous help and attention.
We have had a very difficult season with the lowest membership participation, and the Food Forest is seeing major weed pressure.
Right now, it is only I and one other Member who has been able to keep it going and we need more help!
Please join us this next Sunday afternoon at 2 pm to come pull a few weeds and maintain this precious treasure in sustainability, education and local food security.
If you have never visited it before I will be available to give a tour and answer any questions you may have.
PermaCommons is a demonstration site for the KU and Community based Permaculture Certification classes, so I hope you will consider coming to help maintain this garden.

PermaCommons is located at 1304 Pennsylvania Street. There are two Common Ground projects on Pennsylvania, but we are the wild looking one on the West side of the street.

Please email me any questions you may have and I will hope to see you next Sunday.

Thank you!!

Laura

Laura Odell

Sep 14, 2017, 1:31:15 PM9/14/17
to kpc...@googlegroups.com, Michael Almon, East Lawrence Neighborhood Association, in...@sunriseprojectks.org, lawrencefrui...@gmail.com, Anna McCoy
Dear Friends,

Please remember the Blitz is coming up this Sunday, and your attendance would be greatly appreciated as I am trying to preserve this important demonstration site for our community.

Also...PermaCommons is actually located on the EAST side of the street...
You should see the Common Ground arch above the entrance gate off Pennsylvania Street.

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll hope to see you there this Sunday at 2pm.

Thanks!
Laura