Hydroponics

1 view

ADAMS GARY & PLAYERS

Oct 22, 2016, 1:35:54 PM10/22/16
to kpc...@googlegroups.com, Mike Hopkins
Hi Friends,  Gary Adams here, over by Spring Hill, hoping that all receiving this are happy and thriving.  I know a person here in Spring Hill who has a first-class commercial space he has been trying to lease.  He would love to collaborate with someone who has a knowledge of hydroponics as this space has wonderful light, water, drains, etc.  I do not know him well, but he seems honest and sincere.  He owns other commercial real estate connected in a strip connected to the fore-mentioned site.  His contact info is:  Mike Hopkins, SDC Capital, LLC, 913-226-8449, sdc_c...@yahoo.com, P.O. Box 23001, Overland Park, KS 66283.  Hope you are enjoying the dazzling weekend.  Gary