8th Annual Permaculture Urban Garden & Farm Tour

Steve Moring

May 13, 2017, 12:09:56 PM5/13/17
to KPC-Dev Google Groups)
Hello Permaculture Enthusiasts,

The Kansas Permaculture Collaborative is planing its 8th Annual Urban
Garden and Farm tour for the weekend of July 22 & 23. We are currently
soliciting tour host sites for the tour. If any of you KPC members have
a project that they would like to share with the community on this tour,
I would like to know about it. If you have been in the process of
creating a sustainably designed garden, orchard, home or landscape, it
could qualify as a site for the tour.

Please respond to this message by noon on Monday if you are interested
in being a tour host. If you have questions that you would like to
discuss, please call me.

All the best,

Steve Moring, Director Emeritus
Kansas Permaculture Institute