Re: Rocket mass heater supplies

Matt Schwabauer

Mar 15, 2016, 1:35:16 PM3/15/16
to kpc...@googlegroups.com

Pictures of stuff available upon request.  To large to email here

On Mar 15, 2016 12:29 PM, "Matt Schwabauer" <schwa...@gmail.com> wrote:

I have some rocket mass heater material I'm looking to unload if anyone is interested.  2 each 55 gallon drums.  One of the small drums foe the feed chamber.  Quite a few firebricks.  A bag of perlite.  Some 8" vent pipe.

Taking Best offers
Email me
schwa...@gmail.com

Also have some triple wall steel Woodstove pipe with fittings for rooftop.  Maybe 14' stack in total.  Best offer there too.

Also beekeeping boxes and all the mass you could want for the RMH.

Just got to clear out my lot of unfinished projects.

Bill

Mar 15, 2016, 5:51:35 PM3/15/16
to kpc...@googlegroups.com
Matt
Any takers on the RMH stuff? I could be if they are available. Will send personal note later this evening.

Bill
Greenman Farm

Sent from my iPhone
~
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/kpc-dev?hl=en?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "KPC-Dev" group.

Jenny Bowen

Mar 15, 2016, 9:09:10 PM3/15/16
to kpc...@googlegroups.com
Where are you located?