Forum this sunday --topics that are food for thought

Dave

Sep 15, 2017, 3:12:50 PM9/15/17
to kpc...@googlegroups.com

Can Eating Plants Save the World?
Matt Menger How we eat can greatly affect our health, our planet, and social justice.  Matt Menger will provide practical
omnivorous dietary advice that supports our need for more sustainable food systems, ethical  cuisine,
and healthier daily choices.  Matt is an Integrative Health Coach in Kansas City.

Forums are Sundays @10 am (includes Q&A with the speaker), followed by continued Q&A moving into the library for further discussion. The Forum is literally KC’s longest ongoing conversation (75 years of speakers and events).

Tune in to KKFI 90.1 FM on Wednesdays at 6pm to listen to the Forum rebroadcast.

You can also later access this Forum (and archive of years of the Forum, with many green/ecology/organics related topics over the years) ​at this KKFI link:

kkfi-90-1-fm.jpg

http://www.kkfi.org/program/all-souls-forum/
http://allsoulskc.org/about-us/directions-map/

image001.png